Sunday, January 31, 2016

Elimination Diet Day 12

Hubby has been sick for the last week or so with some kind of nasty congestion and cough, and now I'm starting it, of course.  It's impossible not to give stuff to each other when we live as closely as we do, even when we'd rather not share!  I knew I was going to get it, so I've been cooking all week so I have food to eat if I get so bad I can't cook.

Breakfast- green smoothie, the smoothie this morning was so delicious and refreshing.  Maybe because my throat hurts and my nose is starting to drip.
Lunch- chicken tacos, still delicious.  I'm working out the best way to make the brown rice tortillas, and I'll be doing an in depth tutorial once I do.
Dinner- squash soup and experimental biscuits.  The squash soup made my stomach hurt again, so no more of that for me.  The biscuit was actually reasonably edible heated up in the microwave for 20 seconds and spread with some of my chicken fat in place of butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment