Sunday, January 24, 2016

Elimination Diet Day 4

Yesterday was a crazy day, but I managed to get a ton done!  Except a blog update, but that's ok. I went to a ladies bible study first thing, then spent the rest of the day in the kitchen. I managed to clean off one of my counters (this is a big deal, cause I'm perpetually out of pantry room and it overflows onto my counters...), re-organize my freezer to hold 15lbs of chicken wings I brought home from the local chicken farm and make stuff I'll be needing for the ED more accessible.  I also ground flour to make tortillas, made some Spiced Seed Granola (ED book), and made and canned a batch of 8 quarts of chicken bone broth from the carcasses I also bought from the chicken farm.  And I made the squash soup, but that was easy, just heating everything up really since I had squash prepared already and chicken I canned last month to use.

Breakfast-Rice Porridge with coconut oil and blueberries and just a bit of salt, very tasty
Lunch-tacos with beans, chicken and guacamole
Dinner- Harvest Squash Soup (ED book).  This ended up being a bit of a mistake, the squash was quite sweet and my stomach was upset and hurting a bit because of it.  Not sure how I'll eat the rest, I'll have to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment